FAQ’s: An interview with Joellyn Wittenstein Schwerdlin
Here are answers to frequently-asked questions about who I am and the work I do with executives, managers, and professionals in career transition:
(Please click each question to reveal the answers.)
(1) What do you do as a career coach?
(2) Have you worked with people in my industry?
(3) What happens if you haven’t worked with people in my field?
(4) What are your credentials and background?
(5) How did you get into the field of career coaching?
(6) How will we work together?
(7) How would I begin working with you?
(8) What topics do you cover in private career coaching?
(9) How long does it take to find a new position, once I become your client?
(10) What are your fees for private career coaching?
- First: my fees are professional fees, similar to what you might pay accountants, attorneys, and management consultants. You’ll learn what my fees are for your specific needs during a private Career Breakthrough Consultation. I believe you’ll find my fees to be comparable to what other career coaches are charging; plus, you’ll get even more for your money, with all the resources and support I provide in my packages and programs.
- Second: my fees are an investment in your career, since it supports your family and funds your lifestyle.
- Third: clients will recoup their career coaching investment within the first month of landing their new position.
- Fourth: money issues have never stopped anyone from working with me, if career coaching is what they truly want, to up-level their income and career satisfaction.
(11) What type of person do you work best with and what is expected of me?
(12) For what type of person is career coaching NOT going to work?
(13) I just need to work on my resume. Can you still help me?
(14) Are you also a recruiter? Will you help find me a job?
(15) Can you provide me with references?
(16) Can I sample your work at a low cost to see if it’s the right solution for me?
(17) I’m ready to move forward and have a couple of questions. How can I get in touch with you?
Yes, I’d love to talk with you! Please contact me via email and we’ll schedule a quick chat. I’m excited to see you succeed and honored to be the one to help you!
Back to Top