Career Action Planning (CAP) Session
Hi, I’m Joellyn Schwerdlin, The Career Success Coach. I use a proven step-by-step career coaching program which has helped countless people just like you find perfect career paths, that are fun, fulfilling and financially rewarding. I’d love to help make this happen for you, too!
So, let’s get started with a Career Action Planning (CAP) Session: a “one-shot session” for a stalled career – guaranteed to get you moving toward the job of your dreams instead of spinning your wheels on unproductive activities.
During this two-hour session (conducted by phone), we’ll discuss your situation in detail. We’ll even go on a “guided tour” of your career, from school days to present, so I can get a “big picture” of your employment history, leading up to what you’re going through today.
I’ll listen, ask you important questions, and takes lots of notes. Then, we’ll schedule a second call (approx 30-45 minutes), where I’ll provide you with the following feedback:
- What’s Working: Job search strategies and career directions that appear to be on track; you may already be doing many things right, even though you haven’t reached your career goals yet.
- What’s Needs Attention: What you can change or add to your career/job search campaign to get better results.
- Next Steps: A customized action plan to get you unstuck and moving forward!
Investment: $297.00. This fee includes:
- MP3 recordings of the Career Action Planning (CAP) Session and the Career Action Planning (CAP) Session Feedback Summary
- A detailed write-up of “What’s Working, What Needs Attention, and Next Steps”
- E-book: “The 12 Biggest Mistakes Job Hunters and Career Changers Make — and How to Avoid Them”
- Additional Bonus: Your choice of “The Law of Attraction Mini-Kit for Career Transition” or “The Job-Loss Recovery Program Home Study System” (Side note: If you already have these materials, I’ll offer you an equivalent substitute.)
Here’s what one client said about his experience, when he got hired five months after his CAP Session:
“I worked with Joellyn and went through her Career Action Planning Session after months and months spinning my wheels trying to land a position. Her session and follow ups were a great jump start for me in redesigning my resume. She helped me focus on what my strengths were and was encouraging and genuine. She’s extremely personable and is a great listener. I’d recommend her to anyone who is struggling finding their next steps in their career path.”
– Louis Miano, Sr. Software Developer
So, what are you waiting for? If you’re ready to schedule your CAP session, or if you need some questions answered before deciding if it’s the right solution for you, please contact me now. I’ll respond in 24-72 hours.
Take this free Career Quiz to see where you might need help.
Be sure to read: “Frequently-Asked Questions: An Interview with Joellyn Wittenstein Schwerdlin“ which should answer most of your questions about who I am and what I do, what happens after the Career Action Planning (CAP) Session, as well as details about my full career coaching program.
I look forward to connecting with you soon!